|product Name||15Amp hospital grade Tamper-Resistant GFCI outlet|
|Type||hospital grade Tamper-Resistant|
|Application||Residential and Commercial Grade|
|Color||White, Black, Ivory and Almond|
|Dimensions||2.76 x 1.55 x 4.56 inches|
|Place of Origin||Guangdong, China|
|Power Rating||15A, 125 Volt AC|
|Flame Rating||UL 94V-2|
|Wiring Type||back & side wire|
|Standard||UL & cUL Listed|
| • Conducts the automatic self-test within two hours, ensuring it's always ready to protect. The indicator light (red LED) flash in red color to signal it should be replacedwhen the device fail to pass the test.
• Self-grounding for easy installation: Self-grounded with brass contact to ensure device is grounded directly to metal boxes, eliminating the need to bond the device with the ground screw.
• Prevents line-load reversal miswire: no power to the face or downstream receptacles if wired incorrectly.
• Shallow design offers maximum wiring room.
• Protects against shock caused by ground-fault occurrences unlike breaker alternatives, GFCI outlets make it easier to fix trips with a convenient reset button on the outlet.
• Automatic end of life detection: provides improved end of life (EOL) detection by rejecting false EOL information.
• Tamper-resistant shutters meet NEC Article 406.12 requirements, it features an internal shutter mechanism that prevents unwanted objects from being inserted into the receptacle for increased child safety.