|Product Name||20 Amp Tamper-Resistant GFCI outlet|
|Application||Residential and Commercial Grade|
|Color||White, Black, Ivory and Almond|
|Dimensions||2.76 x 1.55 x 4.56 inches|
|Place of Origin||Guangdong, China|
|Power Rating||20A, 125 Volt AC|
|Flame Rating||UL 94V-2|
|Temperature rating||-95 ℉ to 150.8 ℉|
|Wiring Type||back & side wire|
| • Conducts the automatic self-test within two hours, ensuring it's always ready to protect. The indicator light (red LED) flash in red color to signal it should be replacedwhen the device fail to pass the test.
• The tamper-resistant shutter safety mechanism meets or exceeds NEC 406.12 requirements.
• Self-grounding for easy installation: Self-grounded with brass contact to ensure device is grounded directly to metal boxes, eliminating the need to bond the device with the ground screw.
• Prevents line-load reversal miswire: no power to the face or downstream receptacles if wired incorrectly.
• Shallow design offers maximum wiring room.
• Protects against shock caused by ground-fault occurrences unlike breaker alternatives, GFCI outlets make it easier to fix trips with a convenient reset button on the outlet.
• Automatic end of life detection: provides improved end of life (EOL) detection by rejecting false EOL information.